Home > ASQ Washington, DC &... > Raffle Rules Printable Version Tell a friend
Raffle Program Rules
NEW Raffle Program for ASQ Section 509 Members!
Starting in January and running through June 2012, we will be holding a monthly raffle to award prizes to promote participation in ASQ Section 509-sponsored events. ASQ 509 members will automatically be entered in the raffle each time they attend any of the following Section 509-sponsored activities:
- Certification exam participation (Exam must be hosted by ASQ Section 509)
- Attend ASQ 509-sponsored training session (Eligible after the last day to drop the course)
- Attend any ASQ 509-sponsored meeting/event like a Special Interest/User's Group or General Membership Meeting
- Respond to a Survey
- Volunteer to serve the Section as a Committee Chair
- Participate in member satisfaction activities as outlined in the future as determined by the Executive Committee
Each month starting in February 2012, there will be a raffle for the previous month's attendees. The winner will receive an ASQ gift up to $50 in value (may be a book, gift card, etc). The more events that you participate in, the greater the chances of winning! At the end of the ASQ membership year in July 2012, a Grand Prize winner will be drawn from all entries from January through June 2012. The winner will receive an Apple™ iPad (approx. $500 value). Monthly winners are still eligible to win the Grand Prize. This program is open to all ASQ Section 509 members only. ASQ 509 Executive Committee members will not be eligible to participate.
Participate in your section activities and increase your chances to win! Make sure your attendance is properly recorded by the event organizer.