Home > ASQ Washington, DC &... > Events > Events & Networking > Event Archives > CQE Primer Class Printable Version Tell a friend
CQE Primer Class
January 24, 2018
Certified Quality Engineer (CQE)
Online Primer Class
Brought to you by: ASQ Section 1302
Instructor: Mr. Robert Anderson-Ludrick
Class dates: February 5 – April 2, 2018
(Class Registration Deadline: January 28, 2018)
CQE Computer-Based Testing Dates: April 6 – 22, 2018 (Exam Registration Deadline: March 9, 2018)
Computer-based exam testing dates: June 1 - 17, 2018 (Exam Registration Deadline: May 4th, 2018)
From the cozy comfort of your home!
Just Imagine: You can do all this…… without leaving town!
Attend an Online CQE Prep course and prepare for the exam
No need to travel to another city for multiple weeks
No need to lose time from work
No need to lose family time
Here are the ways you can $Save$ BIG:
1. Travel expense (flight, drive, gas, depreciation & maintenance)!
2. Lodging and hotel bills
3. Food and incidentals due to travel
4. Tuition and registration: Tuition for this 8-week online class is only $500! Compare to nearly $700+ price tag for the National ASQ prep-course, which is self-study and does not include instructor and group interaction. (Note: The $500 tuition does not include Primer and recommended course material. See registration site for details).
What to Expect
1. Weekly readings from the primer, handbook, test samples, and articles pertinent to CQE exam
2. Weekly homework modeled after CQE exam questions.
3. Weekly Discussion Board: Communicate & interact with your instructor and your classmates
4. Videos that reinforce learning course concepts and the CQE body of knowledge
5. Opportunity to simulate the exam: A sample version (approximately 5.5 hours) of a mock exam will be available so you can practice taking the test under timed setting.
6. You must order and pay for the required Primer and other required course resources. Links and approximate cost are available at the website (shown below) . Allow 5-7 days for delivery.
7. Recertification Units (RU) = 2.0 upon successful completion of course. Signed certificate will be emailed.
8. Weekly Google Hangouts with instructor: optional video conferencing to ask any questions you may have. (Hangouts allows conversations between two or more users. In 2016 Google upgraded Hangouts to 25 concurrent users in HD video for Work/Education.)
Don’t lose out on this great opportunity!
Class registration deadline: Sunday, January 28, 2018
Register for class here! http://www.asq-1302.org/education-and-training/cqe-test-prep/
Once registered, you will be directed to another page to make a credit-card payment.
About Your Course Instructor:
Robert Anderson-Ludrick is an adjunct professor at Bellevue University, in Bellevue, Nebraska. He teaches Statistics, Business Modeling, and Quality Management in the business school. He is President of Project Deep, Inc., a non-profit corporation specializing in educating and sponsoring students for experiential internships. Robert is retired from corporate business where he served in numerous management, industrial engineering, quality, and continuous improvement positions over a 45-year career. He is a senior member of ASQ, and has participated in workshops for writing the ASQ Black Belt and Master Black Belt exams. Robert currently serves as the Chairman of the local 1302 chapter and is a member of the Omaha Lean Consortium. Robert graduated from the United States Military Academy at West Point, served in the US Army, and has an MSIE degree from Texas Tech University.
Robert holds the following certifications:
ASQ Certified MBB, CSSBB,