Home > ASQ Washington, DC &... > Events > Events & Networking > Event Archives > Apply To Be a 2008 MPEA... Printable Version Tell a friend
Apply To Be a 2008 MPEA Examiner
University of Maryland
College Park, Maryland
June 16, 2008
Learn the Baldrige Criteria and How to Apply it in Your Organization
DEADLINE: June 16, 2008
The Maryland Performance Excellence Awards program is accepting applications for Board of Examiners for the 2008 awards program. As an Examiner, you will:
- Receive valuable training (FREE) and experience in applying the Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence to business, education, health care, nonprofit and public sector organizations�training let by nationally-trained Baldrige examiners.
- Learn how leading organizations achieve performance excellence and develop skills that can be applied to your organization;
- Collaborate and network with an outstanding group of colleagues�develop analytical, consensus-building and systems-perspective skills;
- Gain visibility, credibility and recognition in the state and from U.S. Senators Barbara Mikulski and Benjamin Cardin; and
- Help make Maryland a better place to live and work!
Download the Call for Examiners flier for more information.
Learn more about being an MPEA Examiner and apply online today at http://www.mpea.umd.edu/examiners.html
Questions--Contact Marty Stephens at , or call 301-405-7173.
MPEA is a program of the Maryland Technology Enterprise Institute at the University of Maryland.