Home > ASQ Washington, DC &... > Events > November Lean Six Sigma SIG... Printable Version Tell a friend
November Lean Six Sigma SIG Meeting
1616 Anderson Road
Center Conference Room (3rd Floor)
McLean, Virginia 22102
Nov 19, 2008 6:30 pm - 8:45 pm
***NOVEMBER 19, 2008 MEETING***
“The Top Eight Reasons Six Sigma Projects Fail”
Speakers: Louis A. Johnson & Mike O'Connell, Minitab Inc.
Six Sigma project participants from across the US were surveyed about their experiences completing their Six Sigma projects. The survey results identified eight key reasons Six Sigma projects fail. This presentation reviews these challenges and seeks to share wisdom from the field.
- 1616 Anderson Road, McLean, Virginia 22102
- Center Conference Room (3rd floor)
- See map for directions to TEQCORNER. http://www.teqcorner.com/
- 6:30-7:30pm - Networking and light refreshments
- 7:30-8:30pm - Program
- 8:30-8:45pm - LSS SIG Announcements
Please mark your calendar and look for more details in our November 2008 Lean Six Sigma SIG Meeting Announcement.
Your competitors will be here. Your clients will be here. Shouldn't you be here too?