Home > ASQ Washington, DC &... > Events > Events & Networking > Event Archives > ASQ 509 General Membership... Printable Version Tell a friend
ASQ 509 General Membership Meeting
121 Congressional Lane
Rockville, Maryland 20852
February 20, 2014
ASQ Section 509
Washington, DC and Maryland Metro
"ISO 9001:2015 - Understanding the Revision"
BSI VP of Sales, Business Solutions
Thursday, February 20, 2013
The cost is $25 for members and students or $35 for non-members.
Registration: IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE BELOW OPTIONS CAREFULLY AS OUR MENU OPTIONS FOR REGISTERING HAVE CHANGED.
1. If you would like to register and pay online before the meeting using our Eventzilla system, (this includes either to have dinner at cost with the presentation, or to only catch the presentation at no cost) please go here onto Eventzilla to do that.
2. If you would like to register now only, and then to pay at the door by check or cash, please go here onto our regular form instead to do that.
3. If you would like to register via email (and then pay at the door by check or cash), then please contact Programs Chair Heather Reis (). Remember, you may attend the presentation without charge (no dinner) and can utilize option 1 above to do that or email the Programs Chair.
Speaker Biography: Jeff Witte
Mr. Jeff Witte is the Vice President of Business Solutions for British Standards Institute (BSI). Jeff is a management system's professional with 12 years experience in the industry. He has a wide range of experience in industries, including government, manufacturing, commercial, and service. Jeff has worked with hundreds of companies, helping them achieve their management systems' goals.
Presentation Overview: ISO 9001:2015 - Understanding the Revision
This presentation will focus on what is changing in 2015, when the new standard will be published, including:
- An outline of the new High Level Management structure that we will see introduced in the revised ISO 9001 standard
- How changes will impact an implementation of a management system
- What the revised changes are likely to mean for your organization
- And finally, some guidance on revision and transition timings
--ASQ Section 509